My co-worker, Amy, and I have talked for quite some time about getting our 2 year
olds together to play. After several months...we finally did it!! Dylan is 3 months older than Camden so it was fun to see them play together.

The boys were less than impressed with us that we put them in a chair and told them to smile. Since our photo session was going nowhere, I asked the boys to show me their belly buttons. Here ya have it!
.jpg)
Like I said, they were less than impressed with us.

Amy has a special place in her heart for
Kye.
Kye begged Amy to give him a nickname, since many of his classmates were given nicknames by his teacher. After much consideration, Amy came up with "Sugar Lump" ("Shula" for short). So there you have it, everyone calls
Kye "Shula" at school.
Kye, you get what you ask for!

What did I say, Amy and
Kye have a loving relationship!
Even though we've worked together for only 8 months, we've become very close.
2 comments:
I'm not sure the boys appear to be too thrilled with their photo shoot, but the belly shot is cute! Glad everyone had fun!
Becky
Dylan is still talking about his friend "Camen" as he says it! Even though the photo shoot didn't go well, they still looked adorable together! The Blonde and blue eyed kid with the dark hair dark eyed kid...what a pair! Glad Camden doesn't have a boo boo from hitting the wall at your house like Dylan has on his head. Love the pic of Shula and I! Now that is a pair! Amy
Post a Comment