Friday, March 6, 2009

Red Velvet Cake Balls


This post goes out to my friend, Becky. Several years back, Becky, her husband, Brandon and I took a trip to St. Louis. On the way down there, we stopped at a gas station to get some munchies. Becky picked up a piece of red velvet cake packaged in saran wrap, and was kind enough to share it with me. It was a slice of heaven...probably the best cake in the whole wide world! So, as the years passed...Becky and I have sampled a many of different red velvet cakes, but nothing compares to that cake she picked up on that fateful night heading to St. Louis.

As you know from a few posts back, I am addicted to blogs. Here's my latest...check her out Bakerella. As I was snooping around her website, I came across a recipe for Red Velvet Cake Balls. Yum! They look super easy to make and look delicious. I think I'm going to try to make them soon! I promise I'll share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Dawn:

Bakerella is going to visit PW and is going to make these incredible looking cake balls. YUM!