
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I stumbled upon this blog a while back. I thought I'd give the Not Me Monday a try. Here it goes...
It wasn't me who scheduled my 30 week sonogram during the busiest week of the school year...ISAT week! I don't know who did it, but they need to be scolded.
It wasn't me who ate a whole Banana Cream Pie Blizzard last night (medium, by the way). I just woke up this morning and found the evidence in the garbage.
It's not me who is addicted to McDonald's Mocha's and the more whipped cream on top, the better. Darn it anyway!
It wasn't me who, yesterday, let Jordyn go to her 1st volleyball game that NOBODY from our family went to, even though I knew she was unable to play. She was the ONLY player who rode the bus home. Good gracious...who would do that to a child?
It hasn't been me who has refrained from making Kye a hair appointment to get a buzz cut. His last haircut was in November and he looks like a Chia Pet...somebody help! I can almost braid the stuff!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for a big announcement from the Fenton's later this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment