Okay, to my knowledge the only other picture I posted of myself on this website was my infamous Pogo Queen picture (and that was only because some of you readers out there doubted my pogo sticking abilities! Kye had the pogo sticks out yesterday and it was tempting people, tempting I tell ya! For the safety of the baby, I refrained, thank you very much!). Keep in mind this picture is only for reference...It was taken over a month ago by my wonderful co-worker, Amy. She says I'd be sad if I didn't have a belly picture...actually she really wanted me to show my bare belly, but that's too scary. You see, I have this belly button thing going on. It doesn't stick out and it never will. The only way I can describe it is that it has a hood. The top of my button overlaps the bottom half and it's gross!
Anyways...as of today, I'm much bigger than the picture above. When people ask when I am due and I say "May 10th" they usually respond with a shocking "Ohhhh" or "Really?" or "Are you sure there's only one in there?" Today I had a doctors appointment and I had to chuckle on the way out. My doctor said to me as she's measuring my big ole belly, "My you sure have popped out since the last time you've been here." I would have taken that as a compliment, however I think she keeps forgetting that she's said that to me the last 3 times I've been there!
So here's what I know at 32 weeks prego:
*I can't bend over unless I do this little ballerina curtsy thing.
*My ankles look like stuffed sausages at the end of the day.
*My latest cravings include strawberries and grapes.
*Brandon claimed there was an alien in me the other night. Hope he doesn't come out with 2 heads or 3 eyes!
*Shaving my legs may as well be an Olympic sport.
*Only 8 (or less!) weeks to go!

2 comments:
I am taking another picture of you tomorrow, so wear something cute! heehee. You look adorable Brooke and I love ya to pieces. Amy
Hey, I thought I'd wear my house dress tomorrow, complete with my house shoes! That'd be a sight! See you tomorrow...without the camera!
Post a Comment