We took a road trip to Milwaukee today to meet...
.jpg)
My new niece: Micah Brooke born March 24
thI'm so glad I got to meet her and love on her. She's so stinkin' cute. I could just nibble on her cheeks all day long. She is probably the most laid back baby I've ever seen.
Jordyn was
soooo good with her. This gives me hope, that in a month or so, she'll be a big help around here with our new little guy.
.jpg)
Of course, we couldn't leave without a picture of the cousins.

This picture cracks me up!
3 comments:
Micah is just adorable! But I had a hard time concentrating on the baby with Jordyn's glow in the dark orange nails!
Too funny...I kept telling her to put her hands down because of her crazy nails! I guess I overlooked that in this pic. :)
Love the pictures! Hoping we can make it up there next week when we get back from Gridley!
Post a Comment