Spring break is into full swing. Can't say we've been up to much, but we have accomplished tons, if that makes sense.
Here's a bit of randomness of our spring break (so far):
*Brandon cleaned up outside...landscape, tore a metal shed down.
*Kye and Camden got sick...Kye more so. Camden got better but Kye didn't. Took Kye to the dr. yesterday and he had strep throat. A day of antibiotics and the dr. said he'll be good to go.
*Jordyn got a flashy new haircut. Pictures to come soon. (If you are reading this Grandpa Joe, could you send me the one we talked about?)
*I went to the dentist yesterday to get my 6 mo. cleaning. All was good with my teeth. A few little zings on my exposed root, though, almost sent me through the roof. Sharp, metal tool + exposed root = Ouch! I left there soaking wet (literally) from sweating so badly. If you are interested in reading more about why I despise the dentist, click HERE.
*We have been mad fools here getting the house ready for baby. It's either now or it will never get done.
*Lord help us, tonight we will be trying Camden out in his big boy bed...the bottom bunk! Now if we can potty train him too, life would be good.
*I discovered a new blog, courtesy of the Pioneer Woman. It's called "This is Reverb." Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment