Monday, March 30, 2009

Want A Rib-Splitting Laugh?...Check Out This Link


In the wee hours of the morning on Friday night, I couldn't sleep, so I was watching tv in our bedroom. I was catching up on some Oprah's that I had on TiVo. Justin Timberlake was one of Oprah's guests and did you know he's pretty darn funny? They played a clip of Timberlake on Saturday Night Live dancing in a mock Beyonce video...in none other than a leotard and high heel shoes. I was laughing so hard that I woke Brandon up.

Click HERE to watch the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny. Do you always tivo Oprah? If so, you should watch today's episode on the Yearning for Zion ranch/sect/cult/whatever you want to call it. I haven't seen Oprah in forever, but I caught part of it. Interesting is the nice way to put it.

Becky

Bobbie said...

He's always hilarious on SNL. My favorites are "Give it on up for Homelessville" and "D..in a box".
They're so stupid you have to laugh!