
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I had so much fun last week with Not Me Monday, I thought I'd do it again this week. Here it goes...
**It wasn't me who, yesterday, sat in the car while parked in our driveway and listened to the severe weather sounder...tornado warnings...and said "what the heck, I'm going to Bloomington anyway!" Even though I long to be a storm chaser, it wasn't me who secretly wished I would see a twister on the way.
**It wasn't me who, last week while shopping in Macy's at Woodfield mall allowed one of those makeup ladies to apply daring shades of PURPLE mascara to my eyelashes just because my feet were swollen and sore and I really just needed to sit down. It also wasn't me who encouraged her to apply other crazy makeup to my face because I really just needed a few more minutes to rest. It wasn't me who felt bad that I wasted her time and bought some concealor for dark under eye circles.

No comments:
Post a Comment