Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Teacher "Garage" Sale
A few weeks ago, my sister-in-law's mother had a teacher retirement garage sale. I have never seen anything quite like it so I thought I should share! I am sure I'll get some of the specifics wrong...but I think Linda taught for 20+ years...teaching kindergarten, 2nd & 5th grades. She was selling ALL of her teacher things. Carrie gave me a sneak peek at Linda's garage sale the day before and I ended up browsing for almost 2 hours and got some really great things. Linda had SO much stuff that she had to rent the Gridley Community Building. Like I said, I had never seen anything quite like it...
So much stuff! The place was packed full of teacher things!
I came across these great deals...Dixie cups, White-Out...never used!, white lunch bags, and a block of Post-It notes! All for like $2.00!
I picked up the Chart Tablet. I had never seen anything quite like it, but Carrie convinced me I'd get good use out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't sleep tonight so am blog hopping....Love your blog.
Hope you will stop by and see my new Christmas blog... http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
There is a GREAT giveaway going on now....and then my family blog is
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
I love finding new blogs and make new blog friends.
I hope you bought that globe I see in the picture and threw out the poor man's globe you have. :)
Some of my teacher friends still can't believe you'd never used chart paper!
I'm so glad I found your blog and read this post. Eric CAN NOT get on to me for all of my teacher stuff! Carrie's mom surpasses me!!! And it's a good thing I didn't know about it. I don't need anything else. I can't find room in my garage as it is.
Have you used that chart paper yet? I use it everyday --so I hope you're getting some use out of it.
Post a Comment