Monday, September 14, 2009

Haircut or No Haircut??

Seriously, isn't Durham one of the cutest babies you have ever seen? Can you tell I'm a bit biased?

So here's a conversation Brandon and I had the other day...

Brandon: Durham needs a haircut.

Me: No way! I'm never getting this kid's hair cut!

Brandon: He's starting to get a mullet.

So what do you think...get him a haircut or let it go for a while longer?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella got her first haircut this summer. Her problem is that she looks like she has a toupee. Toupee? Mullet? Who cares?

Anonymous said...

Part of my comment was left off. They are cute even if they look like they have a mullet or toupee. BTW, I don't think Durham's hair looks like a mullet.

Anonymous said...

I vote haircut. Save me the leftovers.
GPa

Cari said...

Do not get Durham a haircut quite yet. It looks so cute on him!

Carrie said...

No haircut! It's too cute!