Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been A Rough Week...On The Mend Now

I was looking so forward to Labor Day weekend. Spending time with family and relaxing were on the agenda. Little did I know, the little sinus bug I had for the week prior had other plans for me. I woke up Saturday morning and really didn't know what hit me. Needless to say, Saturday night was spent in the emergency room. After 5 hours there and several tests later, it was determined I had pneumonia. This week was spent mainly in bed...resting. I am thankful to have a husband that kept the show running around here and for a mother who came and filled in when we needed her the most.

I am feeling better. Not 100% yet...maybe 75%. On Friday, my doctor told me that the radiologist who looked at my x-ray said my heart was enlarged. Mom and I then got to take a little road trip to Bromenn for an ECHO. I haven't heard the results of that test yet, but am pretty sure if it was anything serious, I would have heard something by now. I am off of work for another week...a time I plan on resting and reading all of the tabloids my friend dropped off to me. I also plan on catching up with the big kids and snuggling the little boys.

No comments: