Tonight I was going through pictures on my memory card and came across this picture. I took it the other day, put my camera in my case and didn't give it much thought...because life is kind of crazy right now. When I was pulling pictures up on my computer, this one made me smile...big. From the day we brought Durham home, Jordyn has loved, hugged, kissed, and doted on Durham. She just loves him so much. I could go on and on about how much she loves him, but look at the expression on her face...it speaks a thousand words...and since life's a bit nuts right now, I'll let the picture do the talking.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Oldest...Youngest
Tonight I was going through pictures on my memory card and came across this picture. I took it the other day, put my camera in my case and didn't give it much thought...because life is kind of crazy right now. When I was pulling pictures up on my computer, this one made me smile...big. From the day we brought Durham home, Jordyn has loved, hugged, kissed, and doted on Durham. She just loves him so much. I could go on and on about how much she loves him, but look at the expression on her face...it speaks a thousand words...and since life's a bit nuts right now, I'll let the picture do the talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sweet picture!
GPa
love love love this picture!!! Amazing picture of Jordyn and Durham is such a cutie!!!!
Thanks guys. As you know, I don't get many pictures of Jordyn as she avoids the camera at all cost. This picture just shows her raw emotion. I love it. She just loves that little guy with all her heart. It's just been so fun to see. She is like his little mama!
Awesome picture! Jordyn's smile is so genuine.
Becky
Cute picture of the 2. Durham slightly resembles a Cabbage Patch Doll in this photo. Ha!
Post a Comment