Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Go Cubs Go...Not Today :(

Today, Brandon and I took Jordyn and Kye up to the Cubs game. Unfortunately, they didn't do so swell, but we had a great time regardless. Aside from the rain (it rained steady until about the 4th inning!) and the cold (brrrrrr...I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt and I was still cold!!), we had awesome seats. We were 3 rows up from the field, right in front of the Cubs bullpen. We ate our fair share of hot dogs, nachos, & peanuts. No beer today, though...too cold! My friend and I joked before we went up that I would get beer spilled on me...and it happened! Just on my foot though.
Kye wanted a better view, so he hopped in the row in front of us...see that gal in the blue jacket with her hood up...Kye flirtted with her the whole game!
Couldn't leave without a few pictures in front of the famous sign!

And more...

Here we are after the game...cold, wet, and ready to hit the dusty trail.

Our little Cubs fan...
My mom watched Camden and Durham for us today. (Thanks, Mom!) It was the longest I had been away from the baby since he was born. I did quite well (and so did he).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Dad :)

Cari said...

I hope our talk did not jinx you into getting a little beer spilled on you. I'm glad it was just your foot and not your head! Then I may have felt just a little guilty about bringing it up. Then again... Nah!