Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogs I Like to Read...

So, I've spent way too much time recently cruising the Internet scoping out blogs. I think I've bookmarked 20 in the past 2 weeks. What can I say...addicted! I've been reading lots about Blogher...but I don't get it. Anybody familiar with Blogher? I signed up, but feel like I need a tutorial to use their site!

I thought I'd share a few of the newest blogs I've been following. Check em' out when you have a minute, hour or day!

A Year of Slow Cooking

Tasty Kitchen (The Pioneer Woman's cooking site. It will make you salivate!)

McKnob (This site is probably PG13...you have been forewarned! Thank you to my blogger-finder friend for this one...you know who you are...I've had a many of good laughs reading this blog!)

Finding My Feet (This gal finds the best garage sale finds and displays her loot each week! She also demonstrates some cool crafts...I'm not crafty, but I still like to look....and her blog is pretty...I like that too.)

Suburban Turmoil (This gal will make you laugh out loud. She links out to other articles she writes...read those too because they are equally funny!)

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I read Suburban Turmoil every now and again. I'll have to start following McKnob too....she's funny.
I just noticed the $30 weekly grocery challenge also....
You find all the good stuff!

Brooke said...

That's because I stay up late, late, late browsing through all sorts of blogs. :)

I love the $30 weekly grocery challenge...she has lots of tips on getting some great deals.

McKnob also has a "mr. mcknob"...it's her husband. He's hilarious too. I think his link is on her page.