.jpg)


I've been a bad mother. I don't think I have posted one time about Kye's baseball this year. Thank to my dad...I actually have pictures to show. I decided early on in the season, I couldn't juggle a 2 year old, a newborn, & a camera!! Thanks, Dad for the pictures!
I asked Kye to give me some facts about his baseball team, the Diamond Jaxx. Here's what he came up with...
*30 wins, 15 losses, 1 tie
*They won 2nd place in the Prairie Central tournament this weekend.
*They don't make a lot of errors.
*None of the players use steroids!! (Brandon snuck one in!)
*They have good bunters.
*Rickie "Wild Thing" Vaughn got cut from the team. (What the heck...Brandon, this is Kye's post...stop chiming in!!)
*Kye drinks about 5 Gatorades each double header...he thinks the team drinks 50 each double header.
*The dugout is really messy.

1 comment:
Mrs. Jenkins thinks you are awesome, Kye! Love all the action shots that Gpa took. You are such a good athlete! I am sure that the dugouts are a mess, I have seen some of your teammates desks!
Post a Comment