Friday, July 17, 2009

Digging For A Bargain Paid Off

Last night, I noticed that there was a garage sale being set up down the street. I could see one of those Little Tikes house/slide toy for the outdoors so I dragged Brandon down there. I didn't have any money with me at the time, so the lady said she would hold it for me and to come back today. Well, that was really the only thing I went back for...but this is also what I came home with.
2 books for me...a Danielle Steele book and another one that sounded pretty good (ya know...to read in my free time). I also got 3 books for my classroom at school. I think I paid $2.50 for all of these books.
Just when I was about ready to check out, I spotted some little boy clothes. All of these clothes were in mint condition and actually looked like they could be brand new...no holes, no stains. I paid $6.00 for these.

Jordyn did a little shopping, as well. She found these shirts and talked me into buying them...$6.00 later, and they were hers.
I think I'm going to take up garage sale shopping for a living! It's a heck of a lot cheaper than getting things full price (or on sale, at that!)

No comments: