It's Kye's 11th birthday today. Mom says we have to wait until Sunday to have the big celebration. I guess I'll have to wait to try out that cake! I'm kind of sad about that. I hear it's real good though. Mama says I have the biggest pouty face. I really know how to stick my bottom lip out...it gets her every time! She's a sucker!Friday, June 19, 2009
50 Day Update
Mama tried to put me down all day today but all I did was cry. She says I have these big crocodile tears already, whatever those are. She's sitting here rocking me while I type on this cool keyboard thingy! Man, I like snuggling with my mama.
It's Kye's 11th birthday today. Mom says we have to wait until Sunday to have the big celebration. I guess I'll have to wait to try out that cake! I'm kind of sad about that. I hear it's real good though. Mama says I have the biggest pouty face. I really know how to stick my bottom lip out...it gets her every time! She's a sucker!
It's Kye's 11th birthday today. Mom says we have to wait until Sunday to have the big celebration. I guess I'll have to wait to try out that cake! I'm kind of sad about that. I hear it's real good though. Mama says I have the biggest pouty face. I really know how to stick my bottom lip out...it gets her every time! She's a sucker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

durhamjune18.jpg)

4 comments:
Great narrative and cute pictures!
From Dawn:
Yeah for sleeping all night long! What a great baby boy you are, Durham!
cute :)
So adorable. I love the crying shot!
Post a Comment