Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Creepy...

Tonight it was late...11 pm and all little boys in the house should have been sleeping...Jordyn was folding and putting away her clothes. She found a pair of Kye's undies in her basket and yelled, "These aren't mine." and threw them in Kye's room. I was upstairs in Durham's room, watching down the hallway. All of a sudden, a white flash went across the hall. I yelled at Jordyn, "What was that?" She picked up something...and it was the undies. I said, "Didn't you just throw those in Kye's room?" "Yep," she responded. We both looked at each other and started to freak out...Who or what caused undies to fly back in Jordyn's room...I mean, it's 11pm for Pete's sake! Jordyn started to run down the hall...freaking out of course and as she turned back to look down the hall, a little hand shot out of Kye's door. I have to admit, I was a little creeped out. She screamed and my heart started racing. My gosh, we were experiencing Poltergeist??

Then...all of a sudden, we heard the faintest giggle. The joke was on us...for some reason, Camden was still up and was our little ghost!!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Haha! Camden is such a little stinker. I thought for a second we were gonna have to call GPS!

Brooke said...

Ha! We'd probably be their first customer!! I hear Pontiac has a branch!