Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just a Bunch of Random...

Sorry to post yet another picture of Durham. He's really the only kid of ours that doesn't run when I get the camera out. :) I'm still trying to figure out where this kid got all these curls!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday, Brett & Carrie stopped by for a visit before heading back to Round Lake Beach. It is always so nice to see them. When they were pulling out of the driveway to leave, Camden said, "I miss them."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camden: Mommy, feel my night-night. (translation...blankie)
Me: Okay.
Camden: It's nice.
Me: Yes, it is.
Camden: Yep, it's nice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm done, done, done with coursework for a very, very long time. In 14 years, I have taken 184 credit hours of classes, which totals about 61 classes. In that time, I only took 3 years off. 2 being right after I received my Bachelor's and the other 1 the year after Brandon and I got married. Not too shabby for someone who wasn't even going to go to college...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 13 days, school starts. Am I counting down the days??....I'm really trying not to, but it's hard. I went to pick up my keys today and checked out my new classroom.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We had a great time Sunday! Thanks for having us over for lunch. Tell Camden we miss him too! I can't believe how much he is talking now! We'll be home the weekend of August 22nd - maybe we can get together again!