Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Saga of Family Pictures...

This afternoon we went to my parents to celebrate Mother's Day. I really wanted to get a picture of all 4 kids together since they all cleaned up real nice today! I'm not sure who created the most trouble in getting "the picture"...I'll let you decide!

Hmmmm...Jordyn looks thrilled, doesn't she? Camden's done with this whole picture taking business and we haven''t even started!

Is Jordyn really laughing? Too bad her hand is covering her face...Ugh!

Oh no...the nose picking started!

We kept telling Jordyn to smile...this was the best she could (would!) do!


Ahhhh...going back for another!

Finally, this is the picture I was okay with. Not perfect, but what do I expect...right?? Nobody was picking their nose in this one and Jordyn didn't look completely miserable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your kids! Amy

Bobbie said...

In the last picture Durham doesn't look real. Something about the angle makes him look like a baby doll.