You have to send me those pictures on Shutterfly (or something like that). They are too cute and I need some pics of our new nephew! The one of Camden and Durham is just adorable! We'll be home Memorial Day weekend - so we'll see you then!
Hey Carrie, Yep...will get those pics on Shutterfly. I better do it right now or I'll forget. :) Marley and Me was okay. I guess I had high expectations because I LOVED the book...movie was so so. Brooke
5 comments:
Cute pictures. Especially the last one. How sweet!
Camden looks so big! I love the two of them snuggling. They look so much alike! Amy
You have to send me those pictures on Shutterfly (or something like that). They are too cute and I need some pics of our new nephew! The one of Camden and Durham is just adorable! We'll be home Memorial Day weekend - so we'll see you then!
By the way, how was Marley and Me??
Hey Carrie,
Yep...will get those pics on Shutterfly. I better do it right now or I'll forget. :) Marley and Me was okay. I guess I had high expectations because I LOVED the book...movie was so so.
Brooke
Post a Comment