Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
*It has not been me who has spent the majority of this past week walking around with 2 big ole' wet marks on her shirt from leaky boobs because the nursing pads are quite irritating and the girls need to breathe. No way! That wasn't me...I have way more class than that!
*It wasn't me, who tried to put the dust buster in the freezer, rather than the closet! I don't know who it was, but I PROMISE...it wasn't me!
*It wasn't me, who got laughing so hard last night I almost peed my pants. I'm not sure who has poor bladder control, but I promise that after having 4 kids...my bladder is an iron tank! It can withstand sneezes & laughs...no problem. Wasn't me! I feel sorry for that person...poor thing!
*It wasn't me, who dragged the husband and the 2 little ones out to Wal Mart at 10:00 p.m. on Saturday night to "grocery" shop...which then turned into "clothes" shopping because nothing I have fits quite right! Right in the middle of the shopping trip, one particular 2 year old boy started screaming while his mama was in the dressing room trying on clothes. Nope, I'm not sure what wife would do that to a husband but it wasn't me!

No comments: