Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease (Part II)
Camden's got the disease now. Ugh! He wasn't quite as cooperative as Kye was in showing me his mouth, but he was slobbering tonight (something he's outgrown). I chased him around a little with the flashlight saying "open up." That didn't work out too well for me. I gave him a sucker and when he took a lick--there it was--the dreadful blisters on his tongue. I took his temp. Fever of 101.something. He spent the rest of the night with his fingers in his mouth, drooling. No blisters on his feet or hands (yet!) but he was limping around tonight so I'm not sure if that's a sign the feet are next. He must been feeling pretty crummy, because he even let me rock him to sleep tonight without an ounce of trying to wriggle out of my arms (something that I long to do, but he gave up mouths ago!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If Kye wouldn't go around licking people, this wouldn't have happened :).
Post a Comment