Listen up, folks! The cravings have definately set in. I can't necessarily say that I'm craving one particular food. How about just food in general? This afternoon in a meeting, a teacher brought a small container of chocolate covered pretzels. They were delicious! I contained myself and only had 2 (even though I wanted to hop across the table and snatch each and every pretzel that went into someone else's mouth). During the rest of the meeting, I planned in my head that I would head out to the Wal Mart after work and pick up a couple bags of chocolate covered pretzels. This was my ONLY motive for tackling Wal Mart today.
I am sad to say that I walked up and down each and every aisle where I thought chocolate covered pretzels were and needless to say, I couldn't find them anywhere! I scoured the shelves high and low. I even peeked behind boxes of cookies and cracker and bags of chips, thinking someone was playing a cruel joke on me. I was not going home empty handed! I had to give up the search when I realized that I only had 15 minutes to check out and make it across town to pick up Kye. I did finally settle on a package of mint Oreos! Yum. I've already eaten a whole row. And did I mention...they were delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment