Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation Here We Come...

In less than 24 hours we will be loading ourselves into the family wagon and heading on a big family fun road trip to the Outer Banks, NC. Ahhhh...I can't wait.

But before we leave this is what I have to look forward to:

*Pay bills (Ugh! Do I have to???)
*Finish laundry!
*Pack!
*Go to the bank and deplete our life savings! (Just kidding)
*Switch all the junk from my current purse into the one that I want to take with us
*Feed my kids lunch and dinner
*Take Kye to the doctor...he's been complaining of a sore throat for 2 days now and I've been avoiding the subject with him because sore throats come and go, right? Yeah, little white spots on his throat are probably not a good sign. 3:00 appt. Camden probably won't get a nap again today (3rd day in a row! Yikes)

Please pray for no hurricanes and only sunny days because Beach, here we come!
Bon Voyage!

No comments: