This is how Jordyn looks in most of the pictures I take these days. Actually, I don't have many of her because she runs and hides. Lovely, I tell ya! She should take some pointers from Elsa. You'll see why...keep reading!
Camden didn't know what to think of the parade. However, he REALLY enjoyed the muffins and other goodies Mindy brought.
This here is Max. He was quite patriotic on this day.
This here is Elsa. Once upon a time, she didn't like to get her picture taken. But you couldn't tell that now. She was modeling her red, white, and blue sunglasses for Aunt Brooke.
It's not every day you see a camel in a parade!
Some day I would like to walk in stilts. I should put that on my list of 101 things to do before I die!
Some people think clowns are creepy but I thought these clowns were sweet.
These here motorcycles were probably the best part of the parade. They were zooming in and out of each other and coming quite close to the crowd of people on the curb. I wonder where these people practice their routine?
I saved the best for last...these here ladies are the "Dancing Grannies." We remembered them from last year and were hoping they'd make a return appearance. These ladies get their groove on and put on quite a show. We tell Mom she should sign up.

No comments:
Post a Comment