Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Coming Soon...

Update 7-17-08: Okay, I know some of you are ready to dial up 911 and send the search party out looking for me. Here's the deal...I got 1 out of the 2 papers done that I must finish. I'm a little stuck on the last paper and I'm sure it has something to do with my lack of motivation to finish up this class. So please, don't give up on me. I will be back and (hopefully) with pictures from the 4th!

I really want to post some pics of our trip up to Milwaukee over the 4th. However, my pictures are held hostage in my camera until...

I get my lazy behind in gear and finish two (easy) assignments for this silly class I insisted on taking. So once that is done, I'll be back to blogging! I needed an incentive to finish this silly (or stupid...did I just say that?) class and this, my dear readers, is it! Don't miss me too much while I'm gone and if I'm not back in a week, please send a search party out looking for me.

No comments: