Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Loving Me A Snow Day!!



Part of being a teacher is anticipating a snow day...whether you are looking forward to or dreading them calling off school. I, personally, look forward to them. Unfortunately, I was already in the shower when the call came in. I hurried out and made the mistake of crawling back in bed. I laid there with a little bed hog (Durham) and didn't really fall back asleep until after 8:00. Thankfully, Brandon got up with the kids and let me sleep in. Pure bliss!!
Kye and Camden played outside for a bit this afternoon. Kye showed Camden the ropes and Camden said the snow was cool. However, I'm not sure if he liked the snow or the hot chocolate he drank after playing outside better.
To my school friends...here's to another day (hopefully)!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Very jealous of your snow day! We've had an extremely crappy week and could have used a snow day! Brett had a snow day today, but my district had school today :(