Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Heck of a Day!

The Diamond Jaxx played in the Morton Tournament this weekend. They played hard and had a good time. Their record in this tournament was 2-1. Friday night they beat Christian Center in a heart-stopping last inning with a score of 9-7. On Saturday, they played Bloomington Renegades and Morton. They beat the Renegades hands down 15-5. They lost to Morton 5-8.


Please allow me to brag for a moment. This boy here played outstanding ball against the Renegades. Here's what I know...Kye pitched a complete game...yep, all 6 innings! I about died when they put him in to pitch his 4th inning, my jaw about dropped when they put him in to pitch the 5th inning, and I was jumping out of my seat when they put him in to finish up the game. He tells me he had 5 or 6 strikeouts that game. Additionally, he had 3 doubles and a triple in that game. Way to go, Kye!


And here they are again. Have I mentioned that the boys here (and the big people) have lots of fun in this league?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it he's the only one in a serious baseball pose in this picture???

Anonymous said...

Awesome stats, Kye!!!