Monday, June 9, 2008
Consign Me Up!
At the end of March, I cleaned out the kids' clothing and took some of their nicer pieces up to a local consignment shop. The store clerk offered me money on the spot for the clothes ($8 to be exact), but I felt that I would do better with consigning the clothes. She gave me my account number and told me I could check to see if I have a credit online. So for the past 2 1/2 months, I have been faithfully checking my account balance. It's always been $0. I was feeling some frustration. Unfortunately, the first $10 you make goes towards opening an account so that wasn't helping my cause. However, tonight I was pleasantly surprised. I have a whole whopping $1.10 in my account now. I promise not to spend it all in one place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment