Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Foto Op

This picture cracks me up! My dad, as most of you know, is big into photography. He has the best camera and the mack daddy of Photoshops. He'll do anything to get the perfect picture! Hence, the picture.

Anyways, Brandon and I bought a point-n-shoot camera last year. I have never had good luck with it and deemed it a piece of junk! (Psst...DO NOT buy a Canon Power Shot). After pleading with Brandon that I was missing all the good shots with our piece of junk...he caved and let me get a digital Canon Rebel. I love it. Okay, so I'm not as good as my dad...but I'm learning. And I don't have the mack daddy of Photoshops, but I do have Photoshop Elements, which will do for now. So my first mission with my new camera was to learn how to take a picture that focuses on the main point and blurs the background. Here's my attempt...


Well, I'm off to bed to dream about aperture, ISO, and getting the perfect shot.

No comments: