Monday, January 21, 2008

101 Things to Do Before I Die

Here are just 2:

#57: Run a marathon. (So I'm a bit out of shape...well, okay, a whole lot! And I would have no idea where to start in terms of training...but maybe with some advice from my sister-in-law who's ran in many...maybe it can be done.)

#88: Go on a week-long (or 2...if my husband will allow me to be gone that long) storm chasing vacation. I've been intrigued by storm chasing, as I lay awake nights watching people do this on The Discovery Channel and Weather Channel.

3 comments:

Cari said...

I am anxiously awaiting the other 99 things. This should be interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

Brooke - I would be happy to help you train!!! I never knew! YOu can do it! May I suggest a 5K run first? Then B can get you a baby jogger and Camden can tag along! Maybe shoot for end of Jun. when I come for a visit!??? I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

its me brooke...i signed in anonymous because i didn't have an account :)