Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5 Days Into Summer Vacation...

And I've accomplished a lot!

*I've been babysitting my parents beautiful flowers for the past 2 weeks while they have been vacationing in Hawaii and I've managed to NOT kill any of them...Amen!! I delivered them back home to their house today.

*I joined the rec center and have been their twice. I've been the only person in the machine room who has to stop on the elliptical every 5 minutes because my legs feel like jelly and my lungs are on fire! Exercise + Me = Disaster but I will keep plugging along.

*Went to the drive in to see Shrek with friends.

*Finally bought some flowers and planted them.

*Got a (free) pedicure.

*Organized my coupons.

*Took the kids to McGraw park in Bloomington. If you have never been there...go! It's one of Bloomington's best kept secrets.

That's about it. I haven't taken any pictures in a while, but will post some when I do.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Random...
Durham is walking now. I love watching his wobbly little self walk around the house. He gives kisses now and is starting to feed himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Camden mooned the entire bible school this evening. *gasp* I thought no one saw him because it occurred in the parking lot due to a slight wardrobe malfunction. My friend, Becky, called tonight and broke the news that everyone saw. Ha!

------------------------------------------------------------

Kye is on the DL list for baseball. He had been complaining of his shoulder hurting so Brandon had been taking him to Champion Fitness for them to work on it. It just didn't seem like it was getting better so we took him to a specialist. Evidently he has a gap in his growth plate in his shoulder area. He goes back in 2 weeks to get it checked out again. Hopefully, he will get to play the last part of his season. He hasn't followed doctors orders in full to not use that arm so we will see how the Xrays look when he goes back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jordyn is an official teenager. She turned 13 on May 16th. I'm not sure where the last 13 years went because it seems like she was just a toddler running around.

No comments: