What does a mellow 11 & 12 year old, two, chatty 3 year olds, 1 happy & 1 fussy baby & a 6 year old who didn't dig picture taking equal? A fun and memorable grandkids picture! It just wouldn't be right if everyone was looking pretty and smiling! That is certainly not reality.
Our first (of probably many) attempts to get a Christmas card picture. I wasn't really feeling it the other day and Durham was screaming about now. At this point, I am kind of holding out for snow so we can get a more festive card. Is that wishful thinking? Actually, I am really hoping & praying for a snow day. I have some TV shows to catch up on and I really would like to lay in bed all day, eating Fun Sized Snickers and doing nothing but watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Oprah... That reminds me of last year when some of us were hoping for a snow day...we got out of school for an ice storm and an extreme bout of below zero, ridiculously low wind chills...so much so that our kitchen pipes froze up!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other news:
**Kye made the seventh grade basketball team. He was pretty excited about it. Needless to say, our fall/winter will be quite busy as Jordyn's basketball wraps up and Kye's begins.
**I really, really need to lose a lot more of my baby weight. I have done Weight Watchers in the past with much success. I just need to get some motivation to do it. I keep saying..."when life slows down..." But I don't see that happening anytime soon. I've tried to do it here...by myself. That doesn't work for me, so I think meetings will be in my near future.
**Durham's first 2 teeth popped through this weekend. He's starting to roll everywhere. I'm not quite ready for him to be on the move.
**Until next time...

2 comments:
From Dawn: The kids are so precious! Great pics!
Laying in bed and eating fun sized Snickers while on Weight Watchers doesn't seem like a very good idea, although it's tempting! :)
Tell Kye "congratulations" on making the 7th grade team!! That's awesome! Love the pics of everyone!
Post a Comment