Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Hope & A Prayer (Take 2)

Dear Weather God,

It was quite apparent that my voice was not heard last night. Now, listen...I hear it's suppose to snow tonight and do a little wind thing plus get super-duper cold. Please create blizzard like conditions (even thought the blizzard watch was cancelled). I really need a day off to get some things done around here. Plus Mr. Weather God, I am really behind with my TiVo. I need a whole day to catch up on the new shows.

Your Faithful Follower,
Brooke

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I too am waaaay behind on my Tivo and since Brett decided to take a "sick" day tomorrow, I think a blizzard would be a great way for me to stay home and catch up on my Tivo too. I'm saying that same prayer right along with ya!

Brooke said...

:) Too funny! I'd say take a mental health day!

Carrie said...

Did the weather god hear your prayers? He sure didn't hear mine . . we had school today and 9 classrooms without heat. Mine was one of them! Friday should be interesting if we have another day without working heat!

Brooke said...

Oh my! We didn't have school today and it's already been called for tomorrow too. Nothing like a 5 day weekend! Hope you guys get a lucky break.

Bobbie said...

Oh, so it's you I have to thank for my kids being out of school for the past week. You should be a little more careful with those prayers of yours!