So on Sunday night, Brandon said, "I'm going to call the painter and have him paint the bathroom and the back stoop." Well okay then! So the painter came over Monday to check things out and he said he'd be back on Thursday (tomorrow!!) to start. Ummmm...if you know me, it takes me days, years to pick out the perfect paint color. We have the most beautiful shades of taupe draped over the walls all over my house. I just can't help it...I can't get away from taupe, tan, beige or whatever you want to call it! I was adamant over choosing an actual color for both rooms. So, with my sister-in-laws' advice, a pale blue for the bathroom and since I'm a bit crazy these days (maybe the pregnancy hormones surging throughout my veins), a light sage green for the back stoop walls and a darker green for the trim. Ahhh...it makes me teary eyed thinking about it. And I picked these paint colors out in record time...oh maybe like 30 minutes!
So anyways, my husband says to me a little while ago..."I could only rip some of the wall paper off of the back stoop." In my head I'm thinking, "hmmm...wonder how that's going to look with paint on part wall/part wall paper." I looked at him and almost ripped his eyeballs out...well, okay maybe not...but I gave him the look of terror! So I drag myself away from the computer (I was reading The Pioneer Woman) to see what damage was left. My husband thinks he's a funny man getting me all in a tizz because he had ALL of the stupid wall paper torn down. Have I mentioned that I hate home improvements?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How'd the project turn out? You lovin the new colors?
Paint turned out great! I love the bathroom--wouldn't change a thing! I wasn't as in love with the back stoop and sage until we put everything back together. Now it looks perfect! Thanks for asking.
Post a Comment