Who would have thought an earthquake would rip through Illinois? Yep...we felt it. At 4:30ish this morning something in our bedroom was making a horrendous noise. It was a picture frame on top of Brandon's dresser. I said "What in the world is going on?" Brandon jumped out of bed...looked outside to make sure it wasn't a tornado whipping through town. He stood there holding the picture frame and the TV (his dresser slants forward a bit and was afraid it'd knock the TV off! We take care of the important things in life, you see!) The bed was swaying back and forth. 'Bout made me motion sick. It lasted much longer than I thought an earthquake would...I think the news said 1 1/2 minutes.
Glad I didn't have to put this on my 101 Things to Do Before I Die List: Experience an Earthquake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment