Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Being Sick is for the Birds!


This is not intended to be a pity party for me...but do you ever wonder how a stupid little cough can make you feel so bad? This stupid little cough/fever has landed me in bed for the past 4 days.

Things that I've learned while being sick:

*My bed is not as comfy as I once thought it was!

*Sprite tastes good at first, but after drinking a 2 liter by myself in less than a day...YUCK!

*I get weirdo cravings while I'm sick...usually it's for something icky like a hot dog...but this go round was for Tostitos and Con Queso Dip. Mmmm...just what you want to eat when you feel that bad. So you are probably wondering if I actually ate that...yep! Brandon picked some up at the store...along with my Tylenol and Mucinex. It was delicious.

*Being sick is a good weight loss plan!

*No matter how bad your ribs hurt...you still have to cough.

*Daytime television isn't what it's cracked up to be...althought I did almost ordered a steam mop off one of the infomercials today!

*The fine cocktail of Tylenol and Mucinex is pretty impressive.

And Finally...

*Next year I'm getting the flu shot!

No comments: