Wednesday, February 13, 2008

101 Things to Do Before I Die (Part 2)

Brandon and I went to see the Bucket List on Saturday night. It reminded me a lot of my 101 Things to Do Before I Die list. So here are a couple more things I must do before I die...

#21 Go to Italy...eat pasta until I'm a stuffed pig...watch the sun set in Tuscany...take a gondola ride in Venice...ahhh, wishing I was there now!

#98 Get my Doctorate's degree. Okay, I really HATE school, but I think this would make me feel quite distinguished! (Are you about cracking up, Becky?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unless I lose my mind, I think I'll sit this one out. A dissertation? Are you crazy??? A glutton for punishment??? If we signed up for the PhD program, Dr. Bakken would probably quit.

I'm pretty sure it's not for me, but you go for it.

-Becky