Some things just make a Mama proud. This evening at dinner, Camden did something only a mother can brag about. No, he did not count to three. No, he did not name his colors. No, he did not potty train today. Here's what he did do...he tooted on command! (Yes, I know I need to grow up but I just can't help myself.) So anyways, at dinner, Camden tooted by accident. He giggled a little (and so did I...again, I know I need to grow up.) So what happened next made me beam with
proudness (is that a word?) I said, "Camden, do it again." The poor boy strained as hard as he could and
whatda' know...he did it again! Oh, we laughed...loud belly laughs. Then I say to
Kye, "Run out to the car and get the camera." And here's what happened...
.jpg)
I said, "Camden, do it again." He strained and he strained (see pic above). And what do you know, he still had a little left in him and made a little toot.

Oh, we laughed and we laughed. Okay, I'll be ending this post now so I can go and grow up!
1 comment:
You'll be real proud when he goes to school and shares his special "talent" with his class.
Post a Comment