Last weekend I mentioned to my husband that the bathtub drain was draining slowly. I asked if he would fix it. "Yep" was the answer. For those of you who don't know, Brandon is a HUGE procrastinator. So it didn't get done. This afternoon Camden was in desperate need of a bath. He was quite greasy! I went upstairs to put him in the tub and the tub was full of water...Clogged! Brandon's at basketball games all day today, therefore I'm in charge of unclogging the drain...Draino here I come! In the meantime, Camden got his first Hillbilly bath!Saturday, March 15, 2008
Hillbilly Bath
Last weekend I mentioned to my husband that the bathtub drain was draining slowly. I asked if he would fix it. "Yep" was the answer. For those of you who don't know, Brandon is a HUGE procrastinator. So it didn't get done. This afternoon Camden was in desperate need of a bath. He was quite greasy! I went upstairs to put him in the tub and the tub was full of water...Clogged! Brandon's at basketball games all day today, therefore I'm in charge of unclogging the drain...Draino here I come! In the meantime, Camden got his first Hillbilly bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The duck is a nice touch. :)
Post a Comment