Tuesday, December 4, 2007
The Golden Ticket
A few weeks ago I won a radio contest on B104. I didn't have to do anything special...just be the 9th caller. Automatically I won the new Carrie Underwood cd. I also qualified to have the chance to win a $5,000 shopping spree. There are 104 contestants and the winner will be chosen at random. $2,000 has to be spent at the Shoppes at College Hills. The other $3,000 comes in the form of a debit card. You have 104 minutes to spend the money. Although I know that I have a very slim chance at winning, Brandon and I went to Best Buy on Sunday to scope out the selection. If I win (and yes, I know it's a long shot) here's what I'm going for: a Canon-EOS 10.1 MP Digital SLR Camera and a Sharp 32" Flat Panel LCD HDTV. If time persists, I will be heading over to Von Maur to purchase lots of goodies. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck! And do not forget that my birthday is a week from the big drawing. Hint hint. :)
Ha...I'll keep that in mind!
Post a Comment