Brandon and our neighbor, Frank, put up our Christmas lights. This is the first year we've done the icicle lights. I finally broke down and said it was okay to staple gun them up! That's the only way they were going up because we don't have normal gutters to attach them to. We have our Christmas tree in the garage. I've been holding off putting it up because Camden is into everything. Maybe this weekend....
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Trick or Treat...wait a minute...It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
It's been a while since I've taken pictures off our camera. I had both Halloween pictures on there and the beginnings of our Christmas pictures. I thought I'd share a few with you. Here are the pumpkins we carved for Halloween. Jordyn's was the pirate ship, Kye's was the spider, and Camden's was the cat.


Brandon and our neighbor, Frank, put up our Christmas lights. This is the first year we've done the icicle lights. I finally broke down and said it was okay to staple gun them up! That's the only way they were going up because we don't have normal gutters to attach them to. We have our Christmas tree in the garage. I've been holding off putting it up because Camden is into everything. Maybe this weekend....
Brandon and our neighbor, Frank, put up our Christmas lights. This is the first year we've done the icicle lights. I finally broke down and said it was okay to staple gun them up! That's the only way they were going up because we don't have normal gutters to attach them to. We have our Christmas tree in the garage. I've been holding off putting it up because Camden is into everything. Maybe this weekend....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment